Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Finally Finales!


Upon returning home from the wedding madness, I sat down in front of the tv and watched my season finales in peace and quite last night. Sorry for the late post - marrying off a brother is hard work! I was rewarded with some excellent male shirtlessness - Eddie Cibrian does not disappoint. And yet, I am confused by his character. I'm not a big fan of married men dating other women, and so he needs either to get a divorce or just walk around shirtless without hurting Hilda's feelings.

On GA, I was moderately relieved to see the storyline going back in a good direction. I know that some IMS members have not yet seen the finale, and so in deference to them, I am not revealing the ending. I liked the montage at the end and am intrigued by how much sex can possibly be had in one hospital. This is no complaint. Just take that annoying leather jacket off of McSteamy, and I will be a happy camper. In honor of McDreamy's tremendous kissing skills, I post a picture of him from another blog, Just Jared. May this serve as a reminder to myself to see his movie which I will pay $11.25 for in spite of bad reviews. It's a small price to pay for good male shirtlessness.

So now that the season is over, I am open to suggestions for other outlets of good male shirtlessness. I must review my Netflix queue as well as catch up with the Tudors while my brother is on his honeymoon. Hopefully, I will find something good by Friday! Until then, I am ...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: