Monday, May 19, 2008

Getting Ready for Thursday!


Okay, I really enjoyed the season finale of Desperate Housewives except for the final five minutes in which I wondered if the show had been canceled without anyone knowing it, but I have to say that I am really pumped up for the season finale of "Ugly Betty" on Thursday. Given the above picture, need I say more? I'm happy that I have at last been able to post a shirtless picture of an ethnic man - sweet Eddie here is Cuban. Be my Latin lover, Eddie; I can't get enough.

The sad news is that I will most likely be watching the new Indiana Jones film during the Ugly Betty finale this Thursday because my brother is getting married next weekend, and apparently our joint family outing on Thursday night is going to see Indiana Jones. I don't think that I want to see either Harrison Ford or Shia LeBoeuf shirtless, but that might be all the action I'm getting on Thursday night. Of course, weddings always involve lots of shenanigans, and so I'm sure if not excellent male shirtlessness, I'll have something to report.

Back to DH for a minute, I'd like to say how much I have enjoyed the return of the gay couple to Wisteria Lane recently. After Lee told Susan that anyone who told her she had a nice voice was lying, they seemed to fade into the background. I've been enjoying them in the past three episodes and hope they return next year for more fun. I also hope that they will be able to integrate Wisteria Lane with more success than when they wrote that awful storyline for poor Alfre Woodard in Season 2. I think that storyline could have been helped by having her son take his shirt off more, rather than hiding shirtless underneath Danielle's bed. Just a thought. I have enjoyed Dana Delany this episode and hope that now that her secret is revealed and she's friends with Bree, she doesn't become a complete dud on the show.

So keep your fingers crossed for me that I will be able to watch my Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy in peace on Thursday night. Tune in on Friday to find out. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: