Monday, May 12, 2008

I Only Have 4 Minutes, Literally.

Somehow I find myself in the position of having to work yet another 12 hour day, and so there are no photos, no links, and very little fun exposition. Suffice it to say that Orson's shoulder peeking out of the bathroom was not really satisfying in the shirtlessness category last night, but I'll take it over nothing. I will say that the police officer in charge of busting Justine Bateman should find a reason to take his shirt off in next week's season finale. I'm looking forward to the finale because I think the writers have finally gotten enough steam together to ignite a really good show. Nothing will be as good as the tornado episode during which I cried because it was so good and I didn't want it to end, but I think this finale could be really exciting. We might find out what Dana Delany's secret is and have some good shirtlessness!

Also, GA is looking promising although I am very skeptical about this storyline in which McSteamy decides he needs to give his mind as well as his body in sexual relations. Who wants to tell him that no one wants his mind? His body is plenty!

Good news is that "Ugly Betty" is going to start shooting in New York, and I will have to plot how to get on that show as an Indian shirtlessness expert for Vogue! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: