Friday, May 16, 2008

Hello Betty!

So last week my cable box didn't work correctly for one hour, and I missed Ugly Betty. I didn't think it was a big deal since I rely upon this show for plot only, not so much shirtlessness. But yesterday night, I caught up online and realized that the very hot Eddie Cibrian has joined the show. I wish someone had told me this. I remember him from "Living Out Loud" when he played the shirtless masseur, and I wound up spending hours looking at the back of New York Magazine contemplating buying myself an exotic massage with the hopes of someone like him showing up at my door. (I never did, but I wanted to!) Anyway, this man clearly needs to be shirtless, and thankfully ABC is coming to its senses and bringing shirtlessness back to Thursday nights. Click here for pictures of a shirtless Eddie in the season finale! Yes, ABC! Yes! This is what IMS strives for! Now I realize it might be to much to ask, but I do hope that either Gio or Henry or both take off their shirts in the finale as well. You know, to make up for the writers' strike.

On GA, again there was no shirtlessness but a lesbian kiss which has confirmed to me that this show is desperately trying to lure straight men back or give them something for watching this show with their girlfriends or wives for two and a half years. Whatever. McSteamy has one more episode to show off the goods, and I hope he doesn't let me down. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: