Monday, September 15, 2008

Continuing Fall Preview

I have to acknowledge that waking up this morning to the news the downfall of two of our major financial institutions, one of which contains all of my money, was certainly not a pleasant experience. In such times, truly, only the thought of good male shirtlessness keeps me going. Posting this morning is the one happy thing that I get to do before my rehearsal. So here I present Eric Mabius of "Ugly Betty" fame in a pose that he has never struck on the show. He should. Usually, his character, Daniel Meade, is shirtless while laying on his back. This picture from the Twinkees blog certainly makes a strong case for standing shirtlessness as well as the "women's magazine" posture. I like it; let's have more. Honestly. I don't have any idea of what is going to happen on UB this year, but I hope it involves lots of shirtlessness. I suspect that good male shirtlessness may be one of the things that helps me make it through the election.

And while I realize that IMS is not the place to spew political opinions, I can't help but wonder how the theory of no government regulation has worked out for us on this morning that announced the bankruptcy of the 4th largest bank in America. Hmmm...Oh season premiers - take me away! You cannot come too soon! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: