Sunday, September 21, 2008

Emmy Shirtlessness

I got this yummy picture from the Greysanatomyinsider.com after feeling sad that Patrick Dempsey did not win an Emmy tonight. I did watch the Emmys but somehow managed to miss the apparently deadly opening segment because I wanted to see what Obama had to say about the economy on 60 Minutes. I'm sorry Patrick didn't beat Alec Baldwin who seems past the point of good shirtlessness to me, but I realize that Patrick did not have the best of storylines this season. All that whining and moaning with Meredith that never seemed to end in shirtlessness really grated on my nerves. But I like his dreamy eyes and hair and wonder if he had had more shirtless scenes, then might he not have won? Hmmm...

I need the new season to begin so that like the rest of America I can be lulled into a sense of calm in our current economic climate. I watched Bill Moyer on PBS on Friday night and nearly had a heart attack listening to all of the assessments of the damage that the latest collapses and bailouts have caused. I feel that it is important to stay abreast of what is going on in the country and the world, but lately I have really been needing reality to be tempered with some juicy television. Only a few days left between me and some new shirtlessness! (On a side note, I cannot hear one more thing about Eva Longoria-Parker being fat - she looks like a normal person! I wish everyone would stop reporting on her weight gain.)

So I understand that there is a new hunk coming to Seattle Grace, a new love interest for Betty, and a juicy season for DH in general. I say "Bring it on!" Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: