Friday, September 12, 2008

More Fall Preview

Today we move on to "Grey's Anatomy" which last season was quite disappointing on the shirtless front. I found this picture on the web of Eric Dane in his most advisable state, shirtless. It makes me happy to think that he just hangs around on docks eating cereal shirtless. It would make me happier if he would hang around the set saying his lines shirtless. I have already complained bitterly about that zipped up leather jacket from last season, and leave you all with the hopes that this season will be better.

Other news is that our activism is having a positive effect on the environment. I had dinner with a friend who told me that he was working hard in order to get on the blog. It's true - this blog is inspiring people to get into good shirtlessness shape and creating a more beautiful environment for all of us. Unlike Sarah Palin, I do think that humans contribute to the environment.

Currently, I am directing a show in which all the actors are so young that no one understands my 80's references like "Wax on, wax off" and "the pose from the cover of the Annie Lennox album" which makes me a little sad. I'm sad because I realize that my actors are the contemporaries of the US Olympic swimming team, and that probably all those very nice shirtless men would not understand me either. Sigh. The positive is that we all speak the language of "America's Next Top Model" and can find common ground somewhere. With that, I hope you can all spend the day smiling with your eyes. Until Monday, I leave you...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he's so sexy !!