Friday, September 19, 2008

Last Fall Preview

Even though Jason Lewis is no longer on "Brothers & Sisters," I thought this would be a nice preview for fall because, let's face it, this is a fantastic picture. I have never bought an Aero bar before, but this picture certainly suggests that I should! I remember seeing a commercial from this campaign early in the year, and I wonder why it didn't run for longer. Silly tv execs - shirtlessness sells! Also when I was trolling the internet for shirtless pictures of other cast members, I couldn't find any that held to the 2 point standard of good shirtlessness. David Annable never takes his shirt off, and Matthew Rhys had not seen the sun in a long time before he shot his shirtless scene with Jason Lewis in the show. I cannot post pictures of Balthazar Getty since he apparently seems to be enacting his character's storyline on the show out in his real life with Sienna Miller. I was not a fan of the storyline, and so I will not encourage it here.

Meanwhile, for those of you who were wondering, my life savings still seems to be intact and protected for now. The stock market is not for the weak of heart, and this past week has certainly tried us all. I feel hopeful after yesterday's 400 point surge, but cautious. I really do need a season premiere to calm my frazzled nerves. Good thing that it is only a week until the season openers for UB and GA! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: