Monday, June 21, 2010

True Shirtlessness

It's really wonderful to have a VP and a Secretary to help me when other things take over and distract me from good male shirtlessness. As I rehearse for "Man of La Mancha" upstate, the IMS Board continues to look for good male shirtlessness everywhere. They have informed me that "True Blood" has begun on HBO and continues the tradition of excellent male shirtlessness as demonstrated above by Alexander Skarsgard in a publicity shot for the show. Pictures like this make me wish that vampires existed just a little bit.

The show is going well, for those of you who are wondering. I had my costume fitting on Saturday and was reacquainted with the idea that when you are baring your stomach to a bunch of people who have paid to see you, that stomach should be flat. I feel a kinship with the IMS Poster boys because of course, good shirtlessness is hard work. I do sit ups in rehearsal whenever I'm not in the scene, inspired by both my costume and my fellow castmates who like to do sit ups and puch ups whenever they can. There are a few candidates for IMS in my cast, but out of respect to their processes, I won't post any pictures. Yet.

In any case, it is wonderful to be out of the city and enjoying a new pace of life. I understand that there are watering holes where the locals take their shirts off, and I intend to check those out in the coming weeks. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: