Friday, January 6, 2012

Shirtless Man of Steel

For Christmas, my brother bought me a wi-fi router that allows me at last to use my AppleTV and stream Netflix onto my flat screen. He also was kind enough to install said router for me. So now I am making up for lost time by streaming the final season of "The Tudors" every night. The three episodes I watched last night reminded me of how much I do enjoy Henry Cavill. Though neither he nor Jonathan Rhys Meyers takes off their shirts in the final season in order to "age" them (Grey hair would have been more effective than shirts, but that is only my opinion), he is still quite appealing. And I am very excited for him to play Superman next. I would not mind him flying in to save me anytime!

Due to a persistent hacking cough and my addiction to the final season of the Tudors, I have stayed in the whole week. So I don't have much to report on how our shirtless campaign is starting out in the new year. I hope that the trends will continue on the uptick, and that soon, good male shirtlessness will be the rule instead of the exception. Until then, I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: