Monday, January 2, 2012

Kicking It Up A Notch in 2012

I have never posted Tom Cruise before, mostly because he has seemed completely nuts since this blog began in 2007, but in honor of his big hit at the box office and of my motto for 2012 "To Kick It Up a Notch" which he clearly appears to be doing in this photo, I'm going to go ahead and give it to him. I do not always agree with the views of the men posted on this blog (I did after all once post a Republican Congressman), but I admire their dedication to good male shirtlessness. In this area, I can never find fault with Mr. Cruise. My introduction to his good shirtlessness was "Top Gun" which featured one of the definitive shirtless scenes in movie history (Volleyball, anyone?), and he has really never disappointed since. I have not yet gone to see "Mission Impossible IV" but have no doubts that I will in the coming weeks.

And yes, I've declared that 2012 is the year to kick it up a notch! In every area, I hope to turn on the heat and achieve the next level. In the final months of 2011, I was feeling a bit restless, happy with life in general but longing for something more. I hope that even this blog can kick it up with more shirtlessness, more excellent accessories to shirtlessness, and more social activism aided by shirtlessness. I am open to suggestions from you, gentle readers and IMS members, but please do remember that pantslessness is absolutely off the table. I look forward to your comments. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: