Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Cheer!


The holidays are in full swing, and I have given up posting on a regular basis due to the craziness.  But I will leave you this holiday season with a little commercial shirtlessness from the Armani Exchange which never seems to disappoint by using shirtlessness to sell fashion.  I love seeing ads for A/X at any time of year.  While not as reliable as Abercrombie & Fitch, the models always look like they are well into their 20s which makes me a little bit less embarrassed about enjoying them so completely.  Also, many of the ads as the one above, feature fully dressed women hanging around with shirtless men which is, in my humble opinion, how it should be.

In any case, this December has been a wild ride of ups and downs.  I wish you all a very happy holiday.  I will be taking Christmas Eve off, but will be back next Friday to post some wishes for the New Year.  Until then, I remain...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: