Monday, December 10, 2012

Modern Shirtlessness



It's that time again, when the Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater takes over New York's City Center and a lot of shirtlessness ensues.  I'm scrambling myself to figure out when I can go to see the company and get an extra dose of excellent male shirtlessness along with some fierce dancing by all.  Mr. Ailey was doing shirtlessness before I was born, and I am so grateful that his legacy has been carried on in so many ways.  I'm always inspired by the Ailey company to work harder and be better as an artist, and it is always a wonderful thing to see them at the end of each year as a springboard into the next.  So enjoy some good male shirtlessness, and may it inspire all of you to push yourself more towards your dreams in 2013!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: