Monday, April 7, 2008

Do-Over

I'm trying to post Mario again, but I don't think I am having any luck. Technophobe that I am, I can't get the picture to pop up like the others. The irony of my inability to post pictures of men of color is not lost on me. Grrr....

I was at the theater last night seeing an Actors' Fund special performance of "The Homecoming" and missed my dose of shirtlessness on the Tudors. Surprisingly enough, one of the characters in the play was played by James Frain who also plays Thomas Cromwell on the Tudors. He was shirtless in neither, and I am not really at liberty to say whether this is a good or bad thing. All I can say is that I am jonesing for some good shirtlessness and invite any of you to alert me to some before the next post.

Yours in desperate shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: