Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you, ABC!


A new episode of Desperate Housewives was on last night, and I was filled with happiness because it was clear to me that the writers' strike did not cause anyone to forget that we want shirtlessness! Hurrah! Not only did they give us some good male shirtlessness, but they gave us some new male shirtlessness in the form of Susan's cousin, Tim, played by Chris Carmack, a former Abercrombie and Fitch model. Thank you, ABC! While Chris is not exactly my type, I have to say that I am very pleased by the choice of him. As someone who has actually gone to the Abercrombie and Fitch store to check out rumors of male shirtlessness (which were true but sadly all the models were 12), I know that A&F models take shirtlessness very seriously (as evidenced by the above picture taken from iBaller.com), and I'm sure that we can expect to see Cousin Tim shirtless for the rest of his visit to Wisteria Lane. Now if only we could get Mike Delfino into shirtless rehab...

I'm off to tech rehearsal for "Seth's Broadway 101" which if you live in New York and are looking for something to do you should come see tonight. I have had many illuminating discussions with some of the chorus about the "4 Minutes" song, and while I still do not understand how 4 minute sex translates into saving the world, everyone is in agreement that JT should take off his shirt. He dates Jessica Biel which means that he must go to the gym. Look at her butt; she must do squats for hours. At least, if you are not going to take off your shirt, please do not dress for a blizzard. Why is he wearing a scarf in this video? In any case, I still can't stop listening to this song - it may rival my obsession with GoldDigger and Toxic.

New episodes of "Grey's Anatomy" and "Ugly Betty" come on April 24th, and I feel that then my shirtlessness equilibrium may be restored. In the meantime, I'll try to catch up on the Tudors for my fix. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
Indians for Male Shirtlessness

No comments: