Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aaaa!!!! Late Posting!

Many apologies for completely forgetting to post at all yesterday. My show opened on Thursday night, and after the wild van ride home, I must say that I was completely discombobulated and didn't even realize that it was Friday until I was coming home from the theater last night. Sorry all!

So in response to Jonathan's comment (thank you for the comment!), I was looking for some Rock Hudson photos and actually stumbled across a documentary that sounded very interesting for IMS members. It's called "Shirtless: Hollywood's Sexiest Men." I can't seem to find it on Netflix, but I will keep you posted on other ways of catching it.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, check out this week's People magazine for very hot shirtless pictures of Mario Lopez. He recreates classic shirtless pictures of the past which makes me wonder if someone from People isn't reading my blog! People.com also has some cute video clips of Mario getting ready for his close-up as well. I can't help how cute I think he is - those abs with those dimples are really too much!

Monday is my real day off, and so I will return to my normal posting schedule with hopefully some new pictures. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: