Friday, July 25, 2008

Beach Buff



Just back from vacation, I am using my default IMS 2008 Poster Boy as an example of excellent beach shirtlessness. Sadly nothing like this was seen on the North Fork of Long Island this past week, but a girl can still hope, right? Shirtlessness aside, I had a lovely four days out of the city, enjoying some quiet time on the beach, seeing the sun. Actually the sun only made guest appearances this week, but when it did, I noticed that our cause is definitely a good one. Everyone benefits from good male shirtlessness, especially on the beach. Has anyone noticed how time moves slower when outside of New York City? The days stretched out so languidly before us. I was able to eat three meals, take a nap, and sleep for 8 hours every single day with lots of time to spare for the beach, reading, and watching Netfliz movies. Ahhh!

On the shameless plug front, my friend Mitchell's daughter Camilla is in the Los Angeles Times Photo contest and still needs lots of votes to win. If you could click here to vote for her, I'm sure you would feel happy knowing that you have launched the career of a major baby model and helped her pay for college in the year 2026. Plus she is super cute!

Off to refill the fridge after my trip. I'm sure that stepping out of my apartment will effectively erase all of the relaxed feeling that I brought back with me. Oh well!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: