Monday, July 7, 2008

IMS Official Poster Boy 2008

It's July, and I realized that no one had been designated IMS Official Poster Boy 2008 yet. Looking back at the first half of the year, I realized that cutie Mario Lopez has occupied a lot of discussion on this blog and in other places, and it seemed only fair that he be named Mr. 2008. These abs are ridiculous, although I have to say that something really strange has happened to his belly button on the cover of his book. Is this airbrushing, or do we think his belly button does really hide neatly in his navel like that? Anyway, I didn't think he would mind me posting the cover of his book on this blog since it 's free advertising. Anyone who wants to get on my blog should probably buy it and read it very carefully. Mario demonstrates an excellent adherence to the 2 point standard of shirtlessness promoted by IMS: Fitness and Seeing the Sun. Bravo Mario!

Also, I've been alluding to a show that I am working on without elaborating too much, mostly because it's in Long Island and the commute is killing me. But over the weekend, the New York Times managed to come and review the show. Apparently, we are a hit! Check us out! Also, I have to give a shout out to the guys playing Muleteers in the show since yesterday they instituted the policy of giving everyone a show boyfriend in the dressing room. What does this mean? Each of us gets a hunky man pasted to our mirror to cheer us up as we get ready. They picked out great boyfriends for all of the girls (Mine is the Dolce & Gabbana model.) and for themselves, each one demonstrating excellent shirtlessness. I won't name them here, but each one of them is definitely a member of IMS!

I hope each of you was able to catch some excellent male shirtlessness over the 4th of July holiday weekend. I'm waiting for the sun to come out in New York for the real thing. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: