Monday, July 14, 2008

Ode to Chorus Shirtlessness

I'm not sure why my image is not loading properly, but please just click on the above box to get to this week's hunky picture!

Today I am singing the praises of good shirtlessness with which I am actually familiar. As I have mentioned before, one of the fringe benefits of being the President of IMS is that people send me shirtless pictures on a fairly regular basis. My dear friend and castmate David Villella just sent me this picture of himself from when he was in "Annie Get Your Gun" on Broadway, and I can attest to the fact that I pretty much always want to yell "Take your shirt off!" whenever I am with him. But adding to his excellent male shirtlessness is his quite excellent character. I know it's not a part of my Two Point Standard, but having a good heart makes good shirtlessness even better. So today, I salute you David and all of those out there who can not only demonstrate good shirtlessness but also listen to your friend's problems, laugh at their jokes, give a warm and sincere hug, and give a fantastic massage! If only we could be sure that all of our poster boys had all of these qualities!

With that I will sign off...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: