Friday, July 4, 2008

Celebrate the 4th of July with Shirtlessness!

To celebrate this patriotic holiday, this little Indian girl is posting a fun video that one of my cast mates showed me during tech. This group Improv Everywhere stages some hilarious events all over New York, and of course, inundating Abercrombie & Fitch with 111 shirtless men was the stunt closest to my heart. This was definitely better than the French guy who scaled the NY Times building a few weeks ago. Anyway, there is a lot of shirtlessness in this video, not all of it good, but I give these guys an A for effort and an A for a brilliant idea. As someone who has actually gone to A&F with the express purpose to look at shirtless models (only to be horrified when I realized that they were all 12), this video tickled my core. I only wish I had been there. Check out some of their other clips on YouTube as well - the Frozen Grand Central event is amazing!

Happy 4th of July everyone! On this day commemorating the birth of the United States, I encourage all of you to make sure that you are registered to vote. It is possibly the most important perk of citizenship. I am wishing you good times and good shirtlessness on IMS' favorite holiday!

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: