Friday, July 11, 2008

My Show Boyfriend

Today, I give you all My Show Boyfriend, the man whose picture I was given by the men's ensemble to bring me happiness as I apply my make-up in the evening (and some afternoons). My picture is from his Dolce and Gabbana ad for Light Blue, the one where he is lying back in a boat wearing a white "swimsuit." When he was given to me, I was told his name was Glenn. I protested; this man does not look like a Glenn, I told them, he looks more like a name that ends with O, like Antonio or Mauricio or Fabrizio. After googling him, I found out that his name is actually David Gandy, and this cute little You Tube clip popped right up. Enjoy this clip - it is yummy and features some excellent shirtlessness! It also has a romantic feel which is appropriate for this time of year, I think. I only wish I could stick this clip to my dressing room mirror.

Also on my internet quest for my show boyfriend's true identity I discovered some other excellent shirtlessness which was really rather shocking. Shocking in the sense that one is amazed to find such gratuitous shirtlessness can really exist out there. Click here for a link to D&G's special line of underwear (I'm not sure, these might actually be "swimsuits" too?) for the Milano Beach Soccer team. Beach soccer seams to involve running around in your white underwear. Who knew? I'm providing this link especially for the VP of IMS since he is a soccer afficianado and the Euro 2008 just finished. Apparently there is a beach soccer league as well, or at least there is in Milan.

Well, enjoy these fantastic examples of good male shirtlessness for the weekend. I am excited about my posts next week hitting a little closer to home. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: