Monday, October 20, 2008

Lucky Me!

Instead of bemoaning the fact that there was no male shirtlessness on any of my shows last night, I've decided to accentuate the positive a la "The Secret" and revel in the fact that my friend sent this picture to me last night. It's good to know that even when the usual outlets of shirtlessness are disappointing, other outlets can totally surprise you. I am a lucky girl if I can get nice shirtless pictures in my inbox every once in a while! Also, it reminds me than when times are tough on the shirtless front, I should always check the D&G website. Good to know!

Okay, so while the shows had no new shirtlessness, I did find them pretty fun last night. DH has found a fun groove I think this season, and I am enjoying all the inner workings of the ladies. I wish we saw them together more. A friend of mine commented on how he doesn't really believe their friendships, and I would have to agree. I would love to see the girls together more often, if only to cast a shadow of goodness over the sinister David. What's his deal? I think he is out for Susan since she's the only person we haven't seen him interact with yet. And I am excited for next week's episode, the blast from the past. It looks juicy which is just what one needs on a Sunday evening at 9pm.

B & S is still limping along, and I was not pleased with the only attempt at shirtlessness being Tommy. His story is just so annoying that I don't want to see him shirtless. Thankfully he and Sarah seem to be patching things up, and the whining will stop. And if Justin and Rebecca have sex next week, we may even get some good shirtlessness. She takes hers off; it's only fair for Justin to have to take it off too. We at IMS are about equality and fairness. Also, I was happy to see a neighbor of ambiguous ethnicity named Dawn at the Walker garage sale. It's nice to think that perhaps everyone in the Southern Calfornia enclave that the Walkers inhabit is not either white or Danny Glover.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more good shirtlessness this week. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: