Friday, October 24, 2008

Triumph on Thursday Night

At long last, ABC and the writers of "Grey's Anatomy" have realized that Eric Dane should always do what Eric Dane does best - take his shirt off. I can't tell you what an entire season of him in a zipped up leather jacket or worse, a turtleneck, has done to me, but last night, I was literally jumping up and down and clapping when McSteamy took off his shirt. Thank you! Granted it was no McSteamy coming out of the shower in a towel as pictured above (which BTW has been deemed one of the top three moments of shirtlessness by a control group of IMS members), but it gave me hope for this season. The return of Army guy renegade doctor at the end of the episode also signaled to me that GA is bringing shirtlessness back to Thursday night. Bring it!

So now, I feel satiated and can make it through Sunday night with no shirtlessness, provided that the DH storyline is good (which it should be) and Kitty and Robert don't whine (which is doubtful.) Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: