Friday, December 26, 2008

Presidential Shirtlessness

I realize that this is just shameless and that the President-elect has many other causes to support before Good Male Shirtlessness, but can we give a big IMS Hey!! to President Elect Barack Obama? If the soon to be Leader of the Free World has time for fitness and seeing the sun, I think we all do. Bravo! I don't have high hopes for what his vacation pics will look like next year at this time, but I think he is starting us all out with air of hopefulness by allowing himself to be photgraphed shirtless at all. With this example out there, 2009 may turn into a good year after all. Now if my retirement account would go back up in value and theaters would produce the work of little known but fabulous ethnic playwrights, all would be well in my world.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, even if you are not Christian. I'm not, but I had a lovely 2 day celebration that included sweet gifts, delicious meals, snuggling, a performance of the amazing Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, and quiet time on the couch. If only every day could be Christmas! Until that time, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh O!

Heyyyyyyy.