Friday, December 12, 2008

Re-Runs of Shirtlessness


Since last night was all re-runs and I had my writers lab anyway, I am posting a picture of Robert Buckley who may be following Eddie Cibrian's groundbreaking steps in never working on a project that does not involve shirtlessness. The expression on his face in this shot says to me "Gosh, it's hard to always give such amazing shirtlessness." Keep up the good work, Robert. Now I have featured him before when I had hope for "Lipstick Jungle." Sadly that show made women look too idiotic for me to endorse. Now it appears he is playing cougar bait again in a Lifetime movie with Heather Locklear. I applaud all the networks that keep providing Mr. Buckley as love interests to "older" (read over 35) women. It's very vindicating, especially to those of us who read scripts that describe women over 35 as "elderly."

I think that there may be no new episodes of anything until the new year, and so I will continue to take requests and post pictures sent to me. The above picture was sent to me by an especially hard-working IMS member. I thank the vice president of IMS from the bottom of my heart.

The weather is New York continues to baffle, and so I may have to go out and look for some Christmas shirtlessness. Normally, I would discourage this type of shirtlessness, but with global warming who is to say that you can not follow the two point standard of good shirtlessness even in December? Off to look for it! Until I've found it, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: