Monday, December 1, 2008

Shameless Post



Another night of no shirtlessness sent me to YouTube to find this ridiculous montage of Hugh Jackman shirtless pics. I'm sure Trunk Snob will have something to say about his swimsuits, but I thought that we could all use some unabashed shirtlessness on the first day back from Thanksgiving break. I'm sure that no one will find it surprising that I did not experience any good shirtlessness over the holiday spent in Buffalo, NY. While I think Buffalo was a wonderful place to grow up, I do not find it to be a great place for good male shirtlessness, especially during the sunless months. One has to wonder about a woman who looks forward to returning to New York City in December for good male shirtlessness.

Alas, my return to Sunday night television did not really pay off. DH was mostly setting up for juicy things to come which I eagerly anticipate. I just wish some of the set up involved someone taking their shirt off. But that's just me. Also, Steven Weber decided to show up on B&S again and tease me with taking off his jacket but no shirtlessness. Now that he has made an appearance on both DH and B&S this season, I can only wonder if he will be a guest carpenter on "Extreme Home Makeover" next week.

With the holidays coming up, am taking requests for good holiday shirtlessness. Please feel free to send suggestions of whom you would like to see shirtless for Christmas, and this little Hindu girl will do her best to make your wish come true. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: