Monday, February 16, 2009

Boot Camp Shirtlessness


I received a special request from an IMS member recently concerning the character of the Israeli fitness instructor on DH last week, and so here he is, shirtless as requested. I thought his tank top showed off some nice arm action last week, but my IMS colleague was deeply disappointed in his costuming. Upon further investigation, I found that the actor playing Yaniv was in fact TJ Ramini, an actor of mixed ethnic heritage whom you can learn more about on his website. I thought the storyline with Gabby going to fitness boot camp with Eddie was strangely sweet and wouldn't mind seeing him again in the future, hopefully with his shirt off.

I have enjoyed the resolution of the old and new Gabby over the past few weeks and found last night's episode of DH no less enjoyable on this front. Actually DH was fun last night in spite of endless setting up for future episodes. I can't wait to see what happens in the woods whenever we get a new episode of DH. Sadly we will have to wait for the B&S 2 hour movie "event" to pass before we can get to the bottom of that one. ABC is overdoing it with the "events" these days. B&S is truly venturing into the ridiculous by bringing more characters than anyone can keep track of together in a hospital. I thought they did this already a few weeks ago with Tommy's baby and wonder if the show is shortly to become a medical drama.

I've been feeling a little lackluster on the posting front, depressed by the weather and the economy. I apologize for less than exciting posts. It's hard to get excited about shirtlessness when my true passion, the theater, seems destined for doom. Since this isn't a theater blog, I won't wax philosophical here, but I do encourage you all to keep supporting the theater wherever you are. If we let this art form die, we will be forced to get all of our shirtlessness from episodes of "The Bachelor" because that will be the only form of entertainment left - reality television. Hopefully, it won't come to that since I will forever be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS AWESOME! thank you, thank you! and he plays soccer, too!