Friday, February 6, 2009

Shirtlessness, Anyone?

To continue on this week's tennis theme, I give you Roger Federer who lost to Rafael Nadal last weekend in the Australian Open. He's not too shabby either, although I suspect this post may start a discussion on manscaping and when it should be practiced. As an Indian person, I feel it may be inappropriate to weigh in on this topic since I cannot go swimming without scheduling a bikini wax first. I am open to discussion on what all of you think about it in terms of male shirtlessness. In the spirit of equality among the sexes as engendered by this blog, I have to say I don't know why women are the only ones to wax. But seriously, I think this Roger Federer looks cute. He has a more pleasing expression in the pictures of him with his shirt on, but again, this is not Indians for Nice Smiles.

I did not get to watch either UB or the two-hour GA-Private Practice "event" last night because of my lab. I am pleased to report that members of my writers' lab are increasing the instances of male shirtlessness in their plays. This trend leads me to think that our next LabFest may have to be heavily promoted right.

It continues to be frigid in New York City. My own natural tan is fading. I see no need for waxing when a pool is clearly not in my future. The outlook is bleak for male shirtlessness in this corner of the world. Please send reports from sunnier places. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: