Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay Taye!


Thankfully, last night's GA-Private Practice "event" was a bona fide combination of the shows instead of the switch and bait that happened last week. I am even more thankful that the writers of this event had the good sense to make Taye Diggs have an asthma attack which required his shirt to be stripped off. Well done. Thank goodness, since Eric Dane has brought out that leather jacket again that he likes to zip up all the way, and everyone knows how I feel about that jacket. Take it off! I am disappointed, however, that each "event" seems to be followed by another event. So next week, I will be forced again to watch some very uninspired dialogue between Tim Daly and Amy Brenneman in order to get a few more moments of shirtlessness in February. And was it just me, or did it look like Faye Dunaway is going to guest star next week?

Today, I am embracing the power of Friday the 13th and wishing you all happiness and good shirtlessness on this Valentine weekend. It's a big weekend here in America because in addition to being the first superstitious scary night of the year followed by the Hallmark holiday known as St. Valentines, it is also the weekend we commemorate Abraham Lincoln's birth. In the spirit of living in difficult times, I am going to spend some quality time reflecting on the long term impact of our 16th President and what his presidency can teach us about today. That's a big question to ponder. Good thing that there will be chocolate and shirtlessness to bolster me.

I think that DH holds some juicy fun for Sunday too. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: