Friday, March 20, 2009

Cirque du Shirtlessness

Since coming back from Disney World, I have been a little discombobulated with time; hence the late post. But you will be happy to know that I did see some good shirtlessness in Florida at the Cirque du Soleil show, La Nouba. I was not able to find a picture of the Daniel Craig look-alike in the show who twirls in the air on extended silks through the sheer power of his triceps, and so I give you this ensemble shot to give you a sense of the crazy bodies on display. As always, Cirque showed us not only beautiful bodies, but bodies that could do amazing feats. I was exhausted when it was over!

I'm still feeling a little sick and so have not completely caught up on my television from this week, but I am wondering how long GA will drag out Izzie's story. If we are going to have long drawn out death episodes, someone had better take their shirt off soon. At least McDreamy has started combing his hair again. That's a start.

My trip to Sun Country taught me that sun deprivation is a real condition, and I have been suffering all winter. Shirtlessness might become a matter of good health soon in order to increase surface area for the skin to absorb vitamins from the sun. Truly. Our cause is not a light one, my friends. Good male shirtlessness is good for everyone. Let's hope the sun comes out in the northeast soon. Until then, I am...

Your in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: