Friday, March 6, 2009

New Young Shirtlessness

Sorry to keep posting forbidden pictures, fellow IMS members. They look good when I post them and get taken down later. My apologies. Luckily for me, my personal source of real male shirtlessness was kind enough to send me some shirtless pictures from his favorite show this week. I am a lucky girl if I can have shirtlessness in real life and the source of it doesn't mind me enjoying other shirtlessness on the side. I have the best of both worlds! But enough about me - please check out the new shirtlessness on "Heroes," that dying breed of network television, the hour long drama with a large multi-cultural cast. Justin Baldoni made a shirtless appearance this Monday. I'm happy to report that he is 25 years old, and so I don't feel so bad checking him out.

I didn't get to see UB last night to find out why Connor became so suddenly evil. I have a feeling watching the show will not help me find out, but let me hope for the morning. I have a terrible cold and will most likely lay on the couch tonight to catch up. I didn't even bother to record GA since I have had enough of Addison coming back to the show. Frankly, I am tired of all "events" on ABC and look forward to the return of regular episodes, provided that they are new, of course! Thank goodness for Sunday's new DH! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you ever going to post shirtless pictures of this real source shirtlessness? we all want to share in your wooziness....

Nandita said...

I like keeping my sources to myself. It's one of the perks of being IMS President!

Anonymous said...

I have been a huge fan of Justin Baldoni for a long time now - good to see him on Heroes.. and on here :)