Monday, September 21, 2009

Seasonal Shirtlessness



Listen up, ABC: this is what I want to be seeing on Thursday night on the two hour premier of GA. I have resisted commenting on a certain leaked tape this summer because we at IMS promote shirtlessness only, but seriously, McSteamy, take off your shirt! I don't want any monologues about how you would make a good woman or scenes of you with a buttoned up leather jacket looking sad and thoughtful. Now that the actor playing McSteamy's love interest has given birth to her third child, a girl named Anniston Kae, I expect to see some good shirtlessness stat! Especially because Patrick Dempsey will be otherwise occupied hiding Ellen Pompeo's baby bump.

Sadly, I am double booked on the evening of the 24th, working the crowd at the Rising Circle Annual Fundraiser before heading to my own show at Ensemble Studio Theater, and will probably not be able to watch the premier until the weekend. But I am thrilled to have so many exciting things happening on one day. I truly hope that Thursday's GA will be worth the wait. Only time will tell. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: