Friday, September 25, 2009

Well done, ABC!



Why am I posting a picture of Patrick Dempsey and Eric Dane with their shirts on? Because they were both repeatedly shirtless in last night's GA season premier. After seeing a commercial for the opener yesterday which featured a shirtless Dempsey, I found myself compelled to watch after getting home late last night. I was well rewarded with lots of shirtlessness, in the shower, on the stairs, in the kitchen, in the doorway. It was wonderful. I applaud the writers' for handling the pregnancies of the female stars with more male shirtlessness instead of less. Well done!

The new season has started, and I am feeling hopeful. I wonder what treasures Sunday night has to offer? Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: