Monday, September 28, 2009

More Seasonal Shirtlessness



Thank you DH for also complying with the IMS wish of good shirtlessness on season premier episodes. I rarely mention Karl Mayer and the actor who plays him, Richard Burgi, but not for the lack of good shirtlessness that he consistently displays on both the show and other films in which I have seen him. It's just that I always see him in the role of philanderer which gives me a block. But really, it's just tv, and Mr. Burgi does meet the Two Point Standard. And I have come to like his character in spite of myself. Maybe a little bit of guilt is worth the happiness.

In any case, B&S was totally disappointing on the shirtless front. I can only hope that Sarah's trip to France lands her in front of a shirtless Gilles Marini in the first segment of next week's episode because watching people argue about whose gift was bigger, the ring or the car, really makes me sad. Also, what is happening to Rob Lowe's hair? Why is it spiky in his "casual" scenes with Kitty? I don't want to see any more product on him unless he takes his shirt off. Really, B&S, what is going on?

After a marathon month of constant rehearsals, I am taking one day to breathe before jumping into my next play. I'm still trying to figure out how I can get my political play to involve shirtlessness. Thinking, thinking. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: