Monday, September 14, 2009

Stalking for Shirtlessness

I heard through the grapevine that Daniel Craig is living in my friend's building while he does "A Steady Rain" on Broadway, and I'm wondering if it would be considered stalking if I just rode up and down the elevator until I ran into him so that I could tell him that IMS supports him taking his shirt off in the production. Probably. Another friend managed to see the show on Saturday night and said it was amazing. He did confirm, however, that there was no shirtlessness in it. I am appalled. Mr. Craig does wear a finely cut suit, however, which I will say that I do enjoy. A finely cut suit is almost as satisfying as good male shirtlessness, but not quite. I remember thinking that during "Ocean's 11" when everyone except poor Matt Damon was excellently attired in well-fitting clothes. But I digress.

I may have to organize an action item for "A Steady Rain," perhaps a picket line demanding that the two IMS poster boys take off their shirts in the show. I am open to other suggestions. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: