Friday, February 12, 2010

The Shirtless Boy Next Door



By popular demand, I present John Krasinski giving you some shirtlessness on a winter morning. When I first saw "The Office," I did not think, "Wow, I wish Jim would take off his shirt." I still can't admit to such a hope. But there is something very warm and lovable about Mr. Krasinski, and the fact that he would take off his shirt on a show like "The Office" which truly has no reason to have shirtlessness at all makes me like him even more. That and the fact that he wore women's pajamas in "It's Complicated." A man with no ego about his looks who still looks presentable makes me smile.

As for last night, I wonder if it is wrong for the president of IMS to find McDreamy most compelling when putting his jacket on rather than taking his shirt off? I did nearly swoon when Patrick Dempsey put on his jacket to go out and face the press because apparently responsibility is like an aphrodisiac to me. That McDreamy with his good hair and pretty eyes doesn't even have to take his shirt off to make me happy. He just has to smile and say things like "You don't have to come to my brunch" to give me a boost on a Thursday night. I even stayed up late to watch him on Jimmy Kimmel.

So Valentine's Day is coming up, and I give a shout out to all the single members of IMS, Beyonce style. Remember that a significant portion of the good male shirtlessness in the world is created in pursuit of us, single people. Buy yourselves some chocolate and check out some good male shirtlessness. I know I certainly will. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: