Monday, September 20, 2010

And so it begins...

The week of season premiers is upon us, and I am extremely excited that it starts with "Hawaii 5-0" tonight. Alex O'Loughlin is so dreamy, and the show's premise seems to offer many opportunities for shirtlessness to be paired with water. This is how I like to get the party started. Not to mention that I'm also going to see a dear friend on NBC's "The Event" tonight as well. Is there a better way to kick off a new season?

I doubt it. If Mr. O'Loughlin does not take off his shirt, I will be very disappointed indeed, but in what has been described as "the most intensely competitive opening night in recent memory" (NYT, 9/20/10) CBS would be foolish not to make the most of its casts' assets. I know Grace Park will be wearing a bikini for most of the show, and so it stands to reason that Mr. O'Loughlin will take off his shirt. I am so excited for tonight!

I hope this is the beginning of a very beautiful and shirtless season! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: