Friday, September 10, 2010

End of Summer Shirtlessness

As summer turns into fall and the temperature drops to an acceptable level, I have to reflect on the good shirtlessness of the summer and give props to my friend Louis Ozawa Changchien for the excellent shirtlessness he displayed in "Predator." He was the mystery man with back tats of the spring, and although his agent never did get around to sending me any shirtless photos, I feel that Louis is dedicated to the cause. When I saw him in "Year Zero" Off-Broadway, he wore his wife-beater style tank top with the panache of an IMS poster boy and made me proud. Live and on film, Louis is the real thing, kind heart with great shirtlessness!

Brave IMS members, we now approach the beginning of the new season on TV, and I'm looking forward to more good shirtlessness on big screens and small. Please feel free to post suggestions of who should take off their shirt in the fall line up, and I will do my best to post accordingly. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: