Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gearing up for the Premieres

I don't know where my head was last season that I didn't post the fine Jason George giving Dr. Bailey some excellent and well deserved shirtlessness on the penultimate episode of Grey's Anatomy, but it's never too late to remedy the situation. What is not to love about this scenario? Working woman Bailey is being wined and dined by sexy anesthesiologist, Ben Warren, who then takes off all his clothes and insists that he make sweet sweet love to her. Swoon! Now I don't really know any anesthesiologists who are built like Jason George, but I am going to keep hoping. I'm also hoping that he didn't die in the bloodbath that was the season finale, because he and GA definitely need to keep that coming!

In the meantime, my reading at the Kennedy Center went very well, and it appears that my play is funny even to people that don't know me personally. Phew! Sometimes writing is so personal that I worry it won't transcend the page. My Jane Austen play is definitely a very personal play, and I'm glad to know that it can resonate with people other than my friends. I am grateful for that.

Now that the fall is upon us, I'm feeling hopeful for the season premieres and the shirtlessness they may hold. The fact that Vanessa Williams is joining the cast of DH assures me that something hot and wicked is coming to Wisteria Lane, and a shirtless man should be in tow. GA always has Eric Dane to fall back on, and I'm beginning to think that Glee can be a reliable source of shirtlessness as well. I feel optimistic, and I hope you do, too, brave IMS members. Until Friday, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: