Monday, September 13, 2010

Hawaiian Shirtlessness


Walking around my neighborhood, I am happily reminded by almost every bus and telephone kiosk that the new season not only brings new shows from old favorites but also new shows from new contenders. The poster that has caught my eye the most this fall is that of Hawaii 5-0. Here is a show whose very premise demands male shirtlessness in every episode, and from the trailer, it appears that show's producers are aware of the excellent shirtless potential exhibited by its star, Alex O'Loughlin. I've posted him before, and I have a feeling I'll be posting him again. I remember watching this show with my parents back in the days when only women ran around in beach scenes, and I admit there's something about the theme song from the original series that still sends a shiver of anticipation down my spine. I look forward to some Monday night shirtlessness very soon!

Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: