Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Very Bad No Good Day

Every so often, each of us has a terrible, very bad, no good day in which everything goes wrong. Yesterday was just such a day for me, and the result was no post. The upside of this story is that in times of distress, Gilles Marini can and does make everything better.

I could go through all the details of what made my day bad including finding myself at what I thought was a print go-see and finding out that it was actually an on-camera commercial audition that was running one and a half hours behind, but then I would end up making today annoying as well. And why do that when I could just day dream about new storylines for B&S to make Gilles take his shirt off? I liked the pool scene last season and could do with another one of those. As you know, I am a big fan of water and shirtlessness. I think they go well together. I also like steam and shirtlessness, shirtless cooking, and shirtless cleaning. These would all be excellent additions to the season at hand.

So with those happy thoughts, I am going to venture out into the world and try to have a better day. Hopefully another tornado will not touch down as I attempt to meet a friend in the park. Perhaps instead, the park will be filled with tan, shirtless men offering to clean my apartment and make me dinner. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: