Friday, September 3, 2010

Gleeful Shirtlessness


I have come to the "Glee" bandwagon late, primarily because I was afraid of committing myself to too many nights at home. However, I caught this video from a rerun this week and decided that the show was definitely on the right side of good shirtlessness. Also, I love Olivia Newton-John and will fully cop to having sported a look very much like hers in the "Physical" video back in the 6th grade. Little did I know then that I looked like Sue Sylvester. I have posted Matthew Morrison on the blog before, and I think guest star Jonathan Groff is just the sweetest from having participated in a benefit for the Actors' Fund with him a few years ago. Finally, the delightful takes on my favorite songs from the 80s keep me wanting more. So let's get physical, IMS!

I was not able to catch "The American" this week as planned due to some family issues. I hope to see George shirtless soon, however. The fact that he is shirtless in Italy will make the film even more visually appealing. Sometimes the anticipation just adds to the enjoyment.

I'm off to Washington DC tomorrow for the reading of my Jane Austen play that will be presented at the Kennedy Center. I'm pretty excited to have the play in such a prestigious venue, and I'm thrilled to be playing my own role. Lately, I have been reflecting on how many small steps it takes to make a big step. Sometimes the little steps seem endless. But every once in a while, one step can make the rest seem worthwhile, and I think that this one is that kind of step.

Due to the holiday and my reading, I will post on Tuesday next week. I wish you all a Labor Day weekend filled with tanned and trim torsos! Until then, I am...

Your in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: