Thursday, October 7, 2010

Early Post


I have a gig tomorrow that requires me to get up very early and so I'm posting early for kicks. A friend posted this video on Facebook, and I thought it was a humorous use of shirtlessness. So enjoy a blast from the past. I'll say I enjoy shirtlessness set to 80s music, and I'm also pleasantly surprised that Mike Tyson continues to be willing to make fun of himself. I enjoyed his cameo in "The Hangover" and laughed out loud with his random appearance here. I've also always had a secret crush on Wayne Brady - mostly because he seems willing to do anything to make us laugh.

I have to note that the Vice President of IMS disagreed with my assessment of Brian Austin Green's shirtlessness on DH. It just goes to show you that shirtlessness is in the eye of the beholder - one person's so-so might be another one's va-va-voom. I'm here only to promote good shirtlessness in all of its forms. So I'm thrilled that Mr. Green's shirtlessness pleased someone last Sunday night. I'm still hoping that Carlos will take off his shirt this Sunday.

And while I am a fan of H50, I think that it is now time for the writing to catch up with the hunkiness. Monday's episode contained only a flash of shirtlessness in the locker room with the quarterback, and the lack of longer shirtlessness allowed me time to ask myself questions like "Where is Jean Smart?" and "Do these people work for the police or what?" I applaud CBS for standing by Alex O'Loughlin and giving him starring roles in series. I only ask that they now give him more shirtless air time along with something interesting to do. Bickering with Scott Cahn does not an episode make, although I enjoy it very much.

It's been a rather introspective few months for me, and I have recently come to the conclusion that life really takes us on its own ride rather than us controlling it. I've decided that the best thing to do is laugh. I am going to try to laugh as much as possible. If I could laugh hysterically in a room full of polite and wet shirtless men, I think that would be heaven! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: