Sunday, October 10, 2010

More Gleeful Abs

Because I was in Ithaca without a car for the summer, I had no idea that these pictures were in Vogue this June. But better late than never, right? Having seen Mr. Morrison's abs for real in "South Pacific" two seasons ago, I keep hoping that the writers of "Glee" will figure out a way to make him take his shirt off more on the show. Of course, there is the creep factor of having a shirtless teacher in high school, but it's not as if Glee doesn't push the limits of our suspension of disbelief anyway.

On other "Glee" fronts, I also got sucked into "Step Up 2: The Streets" this Saturday morning, and saw Harry Shum, Jr. shirtless and wet for a bit. Really, I think Glee has a lot of raw material that it is not using to its fullest potential.

I have another early gig tomorrow which explains the early post. I am grateful for work as always but can't help wishing that it involved less waking up at 5am. I'm flying to Indianapolis in the morning and hopefully will have some interesting shirtlessness to report on Friday. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: