Friday, August 26, 2011

Rocky and friends

As a salute to my friends in New York City who are braving Hurricane Irene this weekend, I offer a photo of our delightful Rocky, Andrew, in front of the Empire State Building. May his shirtlessness in general and lats in particular inspire you to stay safe in the face of possible natural disaster.

Some of my fellow castmates have been teasing me about my unabashed love for Andrew and his exemplary shirtlessness, but I ask you is it possible to look at this torso and not feel happy? Yesterday, he helped me at the gym with some of the machines, and I had visions of myself wearing a tank top and showing off my perfectly defined arms. While I do not advocate for female shirtlessness since there is plenty of that in the world already, I think shapely arms are a positive attribute in both genders, and I am grateful for the help of an IMS poster boy in achieving this goal.

In the meantime, I realize that I have been remiss in not mentioning the other two shirtless gentlemen in our show. Since I have not asked permission to use their names, I will only say that Brad and Frankenfurter are nothing to sneeze at and very much appreciated as well. I don't have the same rapport with these individuals to ask for shirtless pictures of them as I do with Andrew. But both of them meet the 2 Point Standard of IMS and do this blog proud in their nightly shirtlessness. Bravo!

I'm off to the gym to work on my shapely arms. An IMS President's work is never done. I continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does the name "Frankenfurter" actually refer to? Heyyyy!