Friday, August 12, 2011

Shirtlessness Abounds

So I'm still obsessed with the J. Lo video and song and hope to see more of shirtless William Levy in videos, cologne ads, and cheesy television shows in the future. I don't know anything about him (yet), but I am definitely into him.

In the meantime, Rocky Horror rehearsals have been filled with promises of shirtlessness without any shirts coming off. There are, however, a lot of tank tops. Next week is tech, and I am really looking forward to it, perhaps more than ever before. All I can say is that the Assistant Director has a note that she passes to the Stage Manager with a nod from me that reads "The Assistant Choreographer thinks this scene would be better if (Actor's name here) took off his shirt." The sign goes back an forth a lot, but no one has been ordered to take of his shirt yet. I thought being Assistant Choreographer would bring me some power, but it doesn't. Bummer. Never fear though; this show is filled with shirtlessness and the actors will have to rehearse their shirtlessness sooner than later. I'm filled with anticipation and continue to be...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: