Monday, August 29, 2011

Theatrical Shirtlessness

As I mentioned last week, Rocky is not the only shirtless character in our production of "The Rocky Horror Show," and although I am not onstage during this scene, I must applaud Frankenfurter and Brad for their shirtless antics. As you can see, Messieurs Ku and Greene are both acting up a storm while not wearing shirts which makes a strong argument, in my opinion, for more shirtlessness in plays and musicals.

I am in my final week of this IMS President's dream of a show, and I don't know what I am going to do with myself next Tuesday when I am not onstage watching others rip a mummy costume off of Rocky. Perhaps I will have to comfort myself by finally watching "True Blood." I have held off on watching this show because 1) I do not have HBO, and 2) I am afraid of the pantslessness, but when one is facing the prospect of having nightly good shirtlessness taken away, one must resort to extreme measures. I hope it will do the trick.

In the meantime, I plan on enjoying every last moment of live stage shirtlessness that I can, and I hope, gentle readers, that you will all savor every bit of shirtlessness in your lives as well. Until Friday, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: