Monday, November 21, 2011

Dancing with Shirtlessness

I'm upstate with my family and just watched DWTS with my mom who is an amateur ballroom dancer. She loves Derek, and he seems to take his shirt off a lot on the show. So here he is on the blog! During tonight's episode, my mom kept asking me why Derek wasn't wearing a shirt, to which I replied, "Who cares?" So thank you Derek Hough for bringing some good shirtlessness to DWTS. I remember how much I loved it when Gilles ripped off his shirt in dance after dance in season 8. I don't have the same crush on Derek, but I have to support his good shirtlessness. I do have to give a shout out to Karina Smirnoff, though, for rocking her costumes without taking her shirt off. That lady better work it out! She looks great!

I will be taking Friday off for Thanksgiving and wish all of you a happy holiday with your loved ones and remind you all to give thanks for all the good male shirtlessness in the world! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: