Friday, May 15, 2009

Finals Shirtlessness

Although I do not usually promote reality television on these posts, you know I can't help myself where this sexy Frenchman is concerned! He takes his shirt off in almost every routine, and given that I can no longer rely on my normal stand-bys on GA or DH, I find myself forced to watch "Dancing with the Stars" to fulfill my weekly shirtless quotient. And I will most certainly be watching the finale this Monday. I may even vote.

Meanwhile, spoiler alerts for GA fans - last night's finale was really good. I understood what the John Doe was saying a minute after Meredith and started screaming too. Too bad for my neighbors since I was watching a tape of the episode at 1am. But really, the episode gave me a lot of what I like about GA except for shirtlessness. There was relatively little of Denny which was my big fear for the final episode - hurrah! Derek's hair was a little too short for my taste. And sometimes the men said the most ridiculous left turn things making me wonder if perhaps the person who writes all of Rob Lowe's dialogue on B&S has migrated to GA. But Mark Sloane telling Lexie that he is a better woman than her was priceless. If only he had been shirtless when he said it.

I'm looking forward to the DH finale on Sunday and UB next week. I hope Susan and Mike at least kiss. I like Katherine and have enjoyed the storylines, but there is no heat between her and Mike. I miss Mike and Susan. There was always good shirtlessness when they were together. The first season DH finale was the catalyst for IMS, and I am hoping for some new innovation to be born of this one. Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: