Monday, May 18, 2009

Yogi Shirtlessness

On the Today show this morning, I saw an article on a man who went from being a male supermodel to a yogi who practices ayurvedic medicine. This man is practicing extrememly good shirtlessness, and I thought in this crazy spring when everything seems topsy turvy, Yogi Cameron might be a good solution to the woes of the season. You can check out his website here! I think it's nice that one can use ancient Indian medicine and good shirtlessness to heal the sick! Obviously, Yogi Cameron is an excellent ambassador for our cause.

I enjoyed DH last night even though I read a bunch of disappointed Facebook posts about it. Like I said before, I have missed Mike and Susan. I'm still confused on why Dave went psychotic about an accident, but happy that finally everyone knows. Now the big question is who did Mike marry? I will go back and forth about this all summer. While there was no shirtlessness in the whole two hours, I feel confident that the season opener will feature lots of shirtlessness, starting with Carl who is good for giving excellent but rascally shirtlessness. And Mike should take his shirt off after wearing a shirt for the whole season. Ah September! Until then, I am...

Yours in shirtlessness,
Nandita
President
IMS

No comments: